Why Remote Monitoring Basic Plus?
The request for temporary help in managing your IT infrastructure often comes unexpectedly. Think of incidents or (temporary) absence of your system administrator. On the other hand, sometimes it can be useful if a professional administrator always looks over your shoulder and intervenes when critical system messages take too long to resolve.
Before professional remote assistance is possible, a number of things need to be organised and arranged in advance. This includes installing and setting up necessary software tools and recording procedures, work and communication agreements. We also make agreements with you about a number of predetermined support hours in the Remote Monitoring Basic Plus contract, which you expect to deploy. We set aside these hours and place them on your IT chip card. This ensures priority when assigning work to customers without an IT chip card.
- Install and set up (remote) management software and processes.
- We continuously look over your shoulder, which prevents you to overlook critical reports.
- IT chip card with advance support hours purchased at a reduced rate.
- Direct access to the 5×8 hours Service Desk (7×24 hours for P1 escalations) for request support.
- Hours required are prioritised and deducted from your IT chip card.